Accessible Premium Balcony
This spacious room is beautifully designed with warm, contemporary elements to capture the essence of Scandinavian style. It features two queen beds and a private balcony that overlooks our intimate garden. There are also a number of mobility and hearing accessible amenities for the comfort of our guests with special needs including, but not limited to, lowered door peephole, lever door handles, visual alarm, closed-captioned HDTV, and a roll-in shower with grab bars, lever fixtures, and hand-held shower. There is also a designated check-in area as well as accessible entrances and paths of travel throughout the hotel. Service animals are always welcome.
For assistance with booking or to ensure availability, please call us at 805.688.3121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to make special arrangements for your stay upon request.
*Room images may not correspond to the actual room received.
- Hotel ADA features include but are not limited to - handicap parking spots, ramps for easy hotel access, trained staff, an elevator, and an ADA check-in area
- Taxes and Fees: Occupancy tax – 12%. Bed tax $2.50 per room
- Parking: $15 per car, per night
- Booking Guarantees / Cancellation / Authorization Fees: Deposits may be required for packages and specific promotions. Cancellations must be made by 4:00 PM, 72 hours prior to arrival for a full refund. If the room is canceled within 72 hours of arrival, one night's room and tax will be charged. There will be a $50.00/day authorization upon check-in for all guests. If stay is longer than 7 days, the maximum authorization is $350.00.
- Early Departures: Guests who revise their reservations within the cancellation period or check out by 11 am prior to their scheduled departure date will be charged an early departure fee of 50% of the nightly rate.